Sometimes headlights on a car can be so dim that it is hard to see the vehicle in the front of the driver or even the white lines on the road. At night time, this can be very dangerous for the driver and the passengers who are riding with them. In these situations, there are a few things that can be done.
One of the most important involves replacing your dim lights with lights that are bright enough for people to see. Since lights that come with the vehicle may be difficult to replace when they are really needed, or too costly for the owner to purchase, there are some replacement lights that can be used to substitute for the original lights.
So, for those who are interested in installing new lights to address and correct this problem, you may want to start by reviewing what the consumers are saying about the Hoshi LED Headlight 9004 – Ultra Clear 6000k True White Light at 7,600Lm LEDs Lighting, Japanese reliability/low heating.
Internal ballast, unibody design with CANBUS. These headlights have great features included in the overall design, and have received quite a few good reviews and feedback since they have been designed to accommodate a wide variety of similar needs.
- These are extremely bright lights so they will perfectly fit the occasion. These lights have been designed with a solid beam light. Drivers can expect this light to be constant and evenly distributed since it is as much as 5 times brighter than halogen light
- Made with dual ball bearings and has Japanese moving internal parts. To make sure these lights do not become too hot when it they are in use, it is supplemented by its own internal cooling system. This cooling system has been designed to withstand very low and high temperatures that range between -40F to 250F
- No dust covers needed for this type of installation to ensure reliability
- Unique internal, unibody that has been designed with a compact CANBUS. The CANBUS controller system has been made to eliminate the need for hanging unsightly wires under the hood of the car, and for installing a clumsy, external ballast for mounting the lights.
- Manufactured to be both shockproof and weather resistant, so the driver does not have to be concerned about driving in bad and frigid weather
- Purchase is risk free since it comes with an industry leading lifetime warranty
- Lights known for providing the driver amazing clarity so no need to worry about driving late at night. It is also important to note that these lights generate a significant amount of power
- Great compared to other lights of the same or similar quality. Some consumers say that it takes headlights to another level
- Users say that the lights are super easy to install—able to do the installation in less than 15 minutes
- Excellent improvement when being compared to other factory bulbs
- Praised for having quality bulbs included in this kit
- Some users like these LED bulbs because they are a part of a retrofit kit that can be installed on a number of different types of vehicles. For instance, some users have installed them even on Jeeps so that they could obtain more lighting while on the road
- Said to be much brighter than the standard stock halogens. However, the lights are not so bright that they are blinding to drivers in front or on the other side of the road
- Great price for the quality, even when being compared to HID & LED kits that cost as much as 3 to 4 times more
- Great customer support that comes with this lighting. Quick response, even on the weekends
- Installed backwards because the normal way of installing would not fit properly
- Design change recommended—make plugs and retaining tips on both sides. This would eliminate the need for using electrical tape.
- Some annoyances in the installation, specifically because the user has to wait for them to look warm up before the installation can be completed.
- Inconsistence in performance
- Too much wiggle room that allows it to rotate too freely
Overall, Hoshi LED Headlight 9004 are a great buy. Vehicle owners like these lights for their performance, amazing brightness and ease of installation. These lights can be installed in less than 15 minutes, with the appropriate instructions.
Although there are numerous pros, there are a few cons too, one of which is some annoyances in installation, but which can be corrected by using electrical tape.