The OPT7 LED headlight bulbs utilize FluxBeam technology which is the only kind of technology that uses an advanced bright LED board. The board is specially designed with an ARC Beam lens which provides a high density light pattern, thus assuring the driver of no dark spots.
The FluxBeam LED also has the dual speed TurboCool fan which helps to deliver twice the standard air flow rate. This ensures high cooling rates, preventing damage to the internal components even when under water.
The modular heat protection used is designed with cold pressed aluminum heat sink which reduces heat by 35% more than standard models. The dual speed TurboCool fan spins at 7,000 rpm which delivers 5 CFM of air flow allowing for efficient heat dissipation.
The RedLine control driver brings a new class of performance to car users and the headlight market too. It is designed to be an ultra-efficient chip which connects to the FluxBeam LED system. This helps to optimize the system as well as providing heat protection, improving on brightness output and power efficiency. This assures the car owner of the clearest light.
The OPT7 LED headlight bulbs are designed as a true plug-and-play system which makes them easy to fit in the car housing. It also allows for a hassle free and mount free install. Installation is as easy as changing a light bulb in a house.
The light bulbs are fitted with CREE MK-R LEDs which provide the correct beam patterns. This assures the car driver of no dark spots, no short beams, and no scattered beams. Furthermore, the LEDs provide a true 6000K cool white light plus instant-on capability with zero warm-up time.
The CREE MK-R LEDS are made to last for long, thus offering the user 50,000 hours of brilliant light display. The bulbs are CanBUS ready thus can work with any vehicle CPU.
OPT7 LED review
- Fitted with the Advanced Bright LED board with specially crafted Arc-Beams Lens
- Has the RedLine Control Driver that provides a new class of performance
- It comes with a 2-year warranty that protects the components and resolves other issues
- They are fitted with the CREE MK-R LED which provide a perfect beam pattern with no dark spots
- Waterproof capability ensures protection in the rain
- It’s CanBUS ready, which works with any vehicle’s CPU
- It comes with a dual turbo cooling system that prevents overheating and prolongs the longevity of the unit
- It comes with a 2-year warranty that helps to resolve different issues as well as the components
- The RedLine control driver is an ultra-efficient chip that provides the best connection
- It also improves optimization, heat protection, brightness output and power efficiency
- The heat sink is made with cold-pressed aluminum which improves on heat dissipation by a high rate
- The dual speed TurboCool fan spins at 7,000 rpm which delivers 5 CFM of air flow
- It has the advanced Bright™ LED control driver that regulates LED power thanks to an ultra-efficient micro and mount-free install
- It is plug and play so you don’t have to tinker with any wiring
- It lacks anti-glare technology which would prevent the blinding of oncoming drivers
- It can be quite a hassle when it comes to installing the lights in some car models
If you drive at night, then you know the hassle you have to go through in order to move from one point to another. Not only will you encounter oncoming drivers but other obstacles and even hazards in the road.
To ensure that the driver is clearly able to see the road, the OPT7 LED headlight bulbs are fitted with CREE MK-R LED and arc beam technology.
This helps to ensure a perfect beam pattern without any dark spots or foggy light. The LED also ensures crystal clear 6000K cool white light at 7,000 lumens in total; each bulb generates 3,500 lumens.
To ensure that car owners are able to use bulbs for a long time, they are fitted with MHC heat control. This is also complimented by the RedLine control driver with TurboCool fan. The RedLine control driver helps to optimize as well as offer a long lifespan.
The TurboCool fan prevents overheating, which can be a problem and could result in damage to internal components, rendering the bulbs useless. Not only will you get a quality product that will provide the much needed light when driving at night, but you will get to avoid a lot of obstacles while on the road, and thus, increase the safety of you and your passengers.