When driving at night, it is important to have a clear view of the road, oncoming traffic, pedestrians, and other obstacles. Traditionally, cars have been fitted with light bulb systems that displayed an orange, blue or white light.
A few years had passed before xenon lights came onto the scene and helped to illuminate the road better than traditional halogen car lights. Today, LED lamps have far surpassed halogen and xenon lights thanks to their brightness and minimal energy use. Making them the perfect choice for your night driving needs.
When looking for best LED headlights, you face a myriad of choices on the market. Which do you choose? Below, we’ve listed 5 of the top-selling LED headlights, along with their features, and their pros and cons. So that you can begin to get an idea of which will work best for your needs.
Owner of Ineedbrightlights.com
|80W All-in-One 360° LED Headlights||9006 / HB4||3.5/5|
|SNGL Super Bright LED Headlight Bulbs – Adjustable Focus Length Conversion Kit||H11 (H8 , H9)||4.2/5|
|Hoshi LED Headlight 9004 – Ultra Clear 6000k True White Light at 8,000Lm LEDs Lighting||9004||3.6/5|
|OPT7 LED Headlight Bulbs w/ Clear Arc-Beam Kit||H11 (H8, H9)||4.2/5|
|Kensun Car LED Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit||H11||3.4/5|
|HIKARI LED Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit||H4(9003)||4.3/5|
|Autofeel 9007 Led Headlight Bulbs CREE S7 84W||9007(HB5)||3.9/5|
|NOCTRNL LED Headlights Bulbs 9007||9007||4.0/5|
|Xprite A1 Series Philips Luxeon LED Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit||PSX13W/PSX26W||3.9/5|
|9005 (HB3) Auto LED Headlights Kit by EVITEK||G3-9005||4.3/5|
The Stark 80W All-In-One LED headlights generates high brightness levels thanks to the cool white 6000k. The brightness offered measures around 8,000 lumens, which is bright enough not only to illuminate the current spot close to the car but further ahead, revealing any objects or obstacles that would otherwise lead to distraction and an accident. They are designed to be waterproof, which helps to prevent damage to the electrical components as a result of rainwater and moisture. Furthermore, they are shockproof which helps to extend their lifespan as they won’t be able to short circuit easily. LED lights are known to consume less power, which makes them energy efficient. Thank to this, they are long lasting, which assures car owner of long-term usage. They are also less costly to maintain.
- They are easy to install and take less than 20 minutes to do so
- It is plug and play, as it does not require any software installation or too much configuration
- Designed to be waterproof, which prevents damage to internal electrical components
- Uses less power while providing high luminosity which allows drivers to see further down the road
- Works better than xenon and halogen lamps
- Comes with a warranty of two years
- It is shockproof and maintenance free so it lasts long, assuring the user of long-term service
- While it generally takes less time to install, other cars may take longer due to the configuration of the headlight space
- Some cars will need a resistor in order to prevent damage to the car electrical system and the headlights
- Some customers have complained that the lights start to flicker after 3 months of use.
The Stark 80W All-In-One LED Headlights have definitely changed the headlights landscape for many cars. They provide a brightness of 8,000 lumens, which is brighter than xenon and halogen lamps. The Stark 80W All-In-One LED Headlights uses less current at 1.9 A to 2.9 A. This means that they are energy efficient, assuring the user of long term use and they do not drain the battery. They are easy to install and it takes only 20 minutes to do so. Further adjustments may be needed for some cars. They are waterproof which assures the user of no damage to the electrical components when the car is rained on. They are also shockproof, thus extending their lifespan. They come with a 2-year warranty which covers repairs to the lights in case they are damaged when delivered, or during use within the warranty period. It is important to read the information provided regarding this to ensure your claim is not void. All in all, this is a very good investment for your car.
Road safety is an important thing for every driver. This is where car headlights play a vital role. At night, you can prevent many accidents by using the advanced SNGL Super Bright LED Headlight Bulbs. They are advertised as the brightest LED headlights on the market, and this is attributed to the use of LumiLeds Luxeon MZ LED. This is quite helpful as you are able to see pedestrians, obstacles or hazards on the road in front of you. They are fitted with an adjustable focus length, which is a patented technology of the company. This helps to ensure that the correct beam pattern meets international light distribution requirements. This prevents the existence of dark spots and foggy light. It has an anti-glare feature which is very useful as it prevents the blinding oncoming drivers. Halogen and xenon lamps are known to be bright, but they lack a proper setting that would ensure that the light does not distract other drivers. With the SNGL Super Bright LED Headlight Bulbs, drivers are able to see farther, wider, better and safer at night.
- Waterproof with a level of IP67. This makes the light perfect for use in the rain as the electrical components will not be damaged
- Its fitted with improved intelligent cooling system with dual IC control driver and turbo fan. This ensure longevity for the bulbs
- All bulbs are CanBUS ready making them ready to work with any vehicle CPU
- Comes with anti-glare technology that prevents the blinding of oncoming drivers
- Offers very high brightness at 10,400 lumens. Each bulb generates 5200 lumens
- The bulbs offer 50,000 hours of brilliant continuous light
- The LED headlight system is not plug and play
- Professional help may be required to install the lights
The SNGL Super Bright LED Headlight Bulbs are fitted with LumiLEDs Luxeon MZ LED which offers a brightness of 10,400 lumens where each bulb generates 5200 lumens. Thanks to the anti-glare technology, oncoming drivers will not be distracted as the lights will not affect their night vision. It has an adjustable focus length which is actually patented technology and helps to ensure the correct beam pattern meets international requirements. Furthermore, it eliminates the existence of dark spots and foggy lights. All bulbs are designed to be CanBUS ready which makes them perfect for use with any vehicle CPU. You don’t have to invest in additional hardware in order to make the lights compatible with the car port. The headlights are maintenance free and are high shock/vibration resistant with over heat protection to ensure long-term use. Since the headlights are not plug and play, the manufacturer has provided a wired connection. The red wire connects to the positive terminal while the black wire connects to the negative terminal. If you are looking for the brightest headlights for your car, then the SNGL Super Bright LED Headlight Bulbs are the best choice.
Today, every car owner is looking for the ultimate solution when it comes to car headlights. Not only should the chosen product provide the greatest degree of brightness, it should also consume less power when doing so. Furthermore, it should require less maintenance and provide long-term usage at the same time. This is what Hoshi LED Headlight offers car owners. These LED lights generate an extremely bright white light 6000K at 7,600 lumens. In order to generate this amount of light, the bulbs consume a total of 30 watts, which is extremely energy efficient, especially when compared to xenon and halogen lamps. The clear 6K true white light is generated in the form of a solid beam of light with constant and even light distribution. For car drivers, this is perfect as your car lights will be able to illuminate any obstacles or objects on the road. The bulbs are fitted with Japanese internal moving parts and cooling system. Due to the high levels of brightness generated by the bulb, a lot of heat is also generated. To prevent damage not only to the bulbs but to the car headlights too, a cooling system is provided. It is composed of dual ball bearings with a capability of 9,000 rotations per minute. This is available in the internal fan thus ensuring extreme airflow, super-low heating, and much higher efficiency.
- Designed with unique internal and unibody driver with CANBUS ready controller system
- Has an internal fan composed of dual ball bearings with 9,000 rotations per minute capability
- Weather resistant and shock proof preventing damage to the internal electrical components
- Comes with industry leading lifetime warranty
- Generates a clear true white lights at 7,600 lumens with even light distribution. This makes it five times brighter than halogen lights
- Consumes 30 watts making it energy efficient
- Will not work with older car models
- A larger CANBUS may be required for some vehicles leading to extra expenses
The Hoshi LED Headlight bulbs are designed to be the perfect companion for night drivers. It generates a clear true white light at 7,600 lumens. The bulbs consume a total of 30 watts, which means each bulb consumes 15 watts; this is quite energy efficient especially when compared to the amount of brightness being generated. They are fitted with an internal cooling system that helps to provide extreme airflow and prevent overheating. This is possible thanks to the dual ball bearings with 9,000 rotations per minute high speed internal fan.. The bulbs are designed to run without dust covers for better airflow, better performance and reliability. They are water resistant and shockproof. This means that they can withstand exposure to the rain and moisture, thus protecting the internal electrical components. They are easy to install and once done, you don’t have to think about them again. Thanks to their compact design, they provide a high performance, and are of high quality and design. Avoid obstacles and objects on the road by investing in the Hoshi LED headlights.
The OPT7 LED Headlight Bulbs are designed to improve the safety for you and your car. They are able to generate crystal clear white light at 7,000 lumens; each bulb is able to produce 3,500 lumens per bulb. This helps to eliminate dark spots which can prevent a clear view of the road. The bulbs are fitted with the CREE MK-R LED and arc beam technology which helps to ensure that the perfect beam pattern is formed. During the night, drivers no longer have to keep squinting in order to see the road clearly, or to be able to identify oncoming drivers and obstacles on the road. The OPT7 LED Headlight Bulbs has an improved MHC heat control system with RedLine driver and TurboCool fan. Thanks to this, users are ensured that the bulbs are able to last longer as they will not be damaged by dust or heat. Furthermore, they will be able to generate over 50,000 hours of brilliant continuous light. To ensure protection of the internal electrical components, the bulbs are designed to be waterproof. This makes them perfect for use in the rain and in areas with high humidity. In case of floods, the lights can still work under the water, especially if the car is submerged up to the car grille level. The bulbs are CanBUS ready, making them perfect for use with any vehicle CPU.
- The OPT7 LED Headlight Bulbs comes with a 2-year warranty
- They are waterproof which offers protection of the internal electrical components
- They are fitted with an internal cooling fan that helps to prevent overheating which could damage the bulbs
- They are easy to install as they are CanBUS ready
- They offer over 50,000 hours of brilliant continuous light
- They use CREE MK-R LED and arc beam technology which ensure a perfect beam pattern
- Installation may become difficult for cars that require further adjustment
- They don’t have anti-glare technology which could result in the blinding of oncoming drivers
The OPT7 LED Headlight Bulbs are the best thanks to their flawless design. They have been engineered with modular heat protection that prevents damage to the bulbs and other electrical components. As true plug-and-play bulbs, they can fit well into the vehicle’s housing to allow for a hassle-free and mount-free install. The bulbs use FluxBeam technology which is the only headlight to use an advanced bright LED board. This board is crafted with a special arc beam lens, thus providing high density light patterns which guarantee no dark spots. It also has an exclusive dual speed TurboCool fan which helps to deliver extreme air flow even when underwater. It comes with a 2-year warranty which covers the components, assuring the user of hassle-free maintenance during this time. The OPT7 LED Headlight Bulbs is an ultimate investment that will ensure safety when driving at night as they eliminate dark spots on the road allowing for clear view of objects and obstacles.
Car owners have been seeking the ultimate headlight solution that ensures minimal energy usage and long-term service. Unlike halogen lamps, Kensun Car LED Headlight Bulbs are designed to do this and more. The bulbs come in the form of a conversion kit and are designed to be easy to install. Thanks to Kensun’s top customer service, users can receive full and friendly technical support. The bulbs are designed to be plug and play, which basically makes them easy to install. Users do not require any ballast, additional resistors, or extra wiring. Further professional help may be needed when it comes to installation on some vehicles, but with the Kensun Car LED Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit, the work will be much easier. Cars that have limited space for headlights will require the removal of the dust cover or a little modification. The kit comes with a pair of H11 super bright performing waterproof IP68 LED bulbs. This helps to ensure high levels of brightness and protection to the internal chip that forms the LED bulb. They are heat protected thanks to the integrated cooling chip with fan. It helps to ensure heat dissipation happens in a smart aluminum case. The manufacturer has made it easier for users to know if the bulbs are compatible with their car models. If you are shopping on Amazon, you can select the year, make and model of your car. You can also check for compatibility on websites like Philips and Osram Sylvania. The bulbs are designed to consume 30 watts, thus producing 3000 lumens per bulb with a 500m range. They have a lifespan of 30,000 hours which assures the user of longevity.
- The manufacturer offers top customer service to users when it comes to support and installation of the bulbs
- The bulbs are designed to be plug and play making installation to be a breeze
- Each bulb is designed to generate 3,000 lumens each and 6,000 lumens when combined
- The bulbs are highly energy efficient as they consume 30 watts each
- They are designed to be waterproof which protects the internal electrical components from damage by moisture and rain.
- They are heat protected with integrated cooling chip with fan. This helps to dissipate heat
- At 3,000 lumens, the LED bulbs are less bright when compared to what competitors are offering
- They don’t have anti-glare technology which can be distracting to oncoming drivers
The Kensun Car LED Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit is designed to help users make an easy install of the LED bulbs in their car headlight housing. Thanks to the conversion kit, users do not need ballast and extra resistors. Furthermore, they are plug and play, which eliminates the need for extra wiring. Since different cars have different headlight ports, the dust cover may need to be removed for some cars in order to fit the system. The kit comes with a pair of H11 super bright performance water proof LED bulbs which are able to generate 3,000 lumens each, providing a total of 6,000 lumens. They are highly energy efficient and consume only 30 watts per bulb. The waterproof protection ensures longevity. They are able to provide a lifespan of 30,000 hours and a range of 500 meters when in use. If you are looking for the best LED bulbs that will work for your car at night, choose Kensun Car LED Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit.
Out of the five products reviewed, the SNGL Super Bright LED Headlight Bulbs seems to be the best LED headlights, with better features than the rest. It generates the highest brightness at 10,400 lumens for both bulbs; this means that each bulb generates 5,200 lumens. It is fitted with an improved intelligent cooling system with dual IC control driver and turbo cool fan. It also has anti-glare technology where the other products seem not have making it perfect for use at night, as it prevents the blinding of oncoming drivers. In conclusion, you can never go wrong when you select the SNGL Super Bright LED Headlight Bulbs.
We hope you found our website useful and that the information helpful. We have always been about safety so if you can or want to suggest to us any edits or products you think we should try out, We will be happy to do so. Cheers from INeedBrightLights.com